Vacuum suction cups have many advantages in use, but there are also some disadvantages.
1. No pollution.
The vacuum suction cup is particularly environmentally friendly and will not pollute the environment, without light, heat, electromagnetic, etc.
2. Easy to use.
No matter what material the suction object is made of, as long as it can be sealed and leak-tight, it can be used. Electromagnetic chucks cannot be used, they can only be used for steel, and plates or objects of other materials cannot be sucked away.
3. Do not damage the workpiece.
Since the vacuum suction cup is made of rubber material, it will not cause any damage to the workpiece by absorbing or putting it down. However, hook cranes and wire rope cranes cannot. In some industries, the surface of the workpiece is so strict that only vacuum suction cups can be used.
4. Easy to wear and tear.
Because it is usually made of rubber, it is in direct contact with objects and wears heavily, so the rubber suction cup wears out quickly. It is a pneumatic wearing part. Because of this, many pneumatic components emphasize this point.
5. The following factors should be considered when choosing a vacuum suction cup:
(1) Determine the size and quantity of the sucker according to the quality of the transferred object.
(2) Select the type of suction cup according to the shape and surface state of the transfer object.
(3) Select the material of the suction cup according to the working environment (temperature).
(4) Connection method - suction cup, joint, buffer connector.
(5) The level of the transfer object.
(6) Buffer distance.
1. Before using the vacuum suction cup, you must first check whether the rubber suction cup, plastic tube, power cord and hook are in good condition before use. If damaged, it needs to be repaired to bring it to a safe working condition before it can be used.
2. When using a vacuum suction cup crane, the lifting speed should not be too fast, so as not to damage the rubber suction cup, plastic pipe, connecting cable, and cause the vacuum pump to lose its normal use function.
3. When using a suction crane, it must work according to the specified weight, and overload work is prohibited.
4. The 90° rotation mechanism of the vacuum suction cup crane should be lubricated according to regulations. It is forbidden to touch the rotating mechanism with hands or other objects during work to avoid twisting into the gear transmission mechanism.
5. When the vacuum suction cup is suspended during the suction process, the vertical height from the ground should be less than 1m. It must avoid or bypass ground obstacles, and it is strictly forbidden to run on the rod head.
6. In the process of using the vacuum suction cup crane, do not pull the control switch on the pipeline, let alone turn off the vacuum pump and electrical control switch.
7. When the vacuum suction cup is not in use, it is forbidden to drop the suction cup directly. Four feet must be installed, tightened with fastening bolts to secure the position.
8. The suction cup crane should be reliably connected with the crane to ensure the safety and anti-stripping of the hook, and the spiral cable should avoid the danger of being entangled with the crane wire rope.
9. The surface of the suction section is smooth, free of impurities and oil, ensuring safe suction.
10. Regularly check and replace easily damaged parts in time. When the suction crane fails, the professional should be notified for maintenance, and private disassembly is prohibited.
11. When using a suction crane, the position of the suction cup of the suction crane should maintain the balance of the suction cup to prevent the suspension from losing balance during the work item.